Anxious about unexpected power outages and planned shut-offs? Battery storage is quickly becoming a quiet and clean alternative to gas generators. In-home batteries can provide reliable emergency backup power and resiliency for homeowners with and without solar panels. But with so many options, how do you know you’re making the best choice?
In our new webinar, How to Stay Powered Up When the Power Goes Down, Panasonic’s Dan Glaser will explain what to look for in an energy storage system. Plus, he’ll explain the many advantages Panasonic EverVolt™ offers homeowners in the hardest hit blackout locales.
• Energy storage 101: Fundamentals & terms you should know
• The benefits vs. the hype of residential energy storage systems
• What to look for when comparing different energy storage systems
• How to get started with storage if you don’t have solar panels
• The most effective type of battery system for your home & lifestyle
Whether you’re considering energy storage now or in the future, this information will make it easy for you to select the right technology at the best price.
How to Stay Powered Up When the Power Goes Down
Date: Wednesday, September 2nd
Time: 7:00pm - 7:45pm, ET