Technology for efficient emergency preparedness and response
Learn all about how to leverage ATAK & WinTAK to better manage a crisis or an emergency situation. Whether it’s a large concert, a search and rescue, a criminal pursuit or a X-Mas parade. With the information we share with you, you can be prepared to achieve mission success in an incident, maintaining visibility and communication with your assets out in the field. Not just with your agency’s resources but, also any additional assets that may volunteer in an emergency.
Panelists will discuss how the geospatial infrastructure benefits of ATAK (Android Team Awareness Kit) and WinTAK (Windows Team Awareness Kit) can be understood, implemented and deployed. Prepare your agency, with technology that will support and protect them in the line of duty.
- Dramatically reduce risk for blue on blue
- Real-time personnel and asset management
- Enhanced and scalable command and control
- Mark Stone – C5ISR Business Dev/Technical SME, Noble
- Marcus Claycomb – Mobility Business Development Manager, Panasonic Connect North America
- Travis Hudson – Strategic Account Manager, Panasonic Connect North America
Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 1:00pm (EST)