2020 Top of the Class Technology Expo - Omaha, NE
We’re bringing our latest tech to you!
Please join Panasonic for a conversation and demos of our latest technologies including our Audio Video products and solutions at University of Nebraska in Omaha, NE on Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
We will be showcasing our Projector and Professional Display product lines designed for any environment along with some of our partners.
This year we are also giving an AVIXA Certified Session on Collaboration Technology where you can earn 2 RU Credits!
If you are interested in attending the event please RSVP by Friday, October 4, 2019. Have a colleague who might be interested? We encourage you to forward them this information so they can register and attend the event!
Learn about everything we have going on including:
- New projector and professional display products that are designed for education
- Panasonic Top of the Class Program for Education Customers
- Additional promotions you may be eligible to take advantage of
- Tips and Trends in AV for Higher Education
For the first time, we will be offering an AVIXA accredited course in which you can earn 2 RU credits for completing, see course details below:
Course Name: Beyond Display: Collaborative Learning Technologies
Course Length: 2 Hours
Dr. Sonny Magana, Oxford Research Scholar, author, Distruptive Classroom Technologies
Steve Manolatos, Education Business Development & Sales, Panasonic
- Why do higher education institutions need a modern teaching and learning solution?
- The rapidly changing context of life and qork in the Digital Age
- The need for modern classroom solutions
- What does the extant research show us?
- Meta-Analysis and Effect Size
- The impact of Techno-Centric commodities on learning
- What is the Panasonic Modern Classroom Solution?
- How will Panasonic's Modern Classroom Solution positively impact teaching and learning?
- Breakthrough research findings from Oxford Research Scholar, Dr. Sonny Magana
- The T3 Framework for Innovation: A Next-Generation Pedagogical Model
- Implementing a Socio-Centric Solution
- Education’s Moonshot: The T3 Challenge
- Next Steps
Speak with one of our Engineers, Business Development and/or Sales Managers to find the right solutions for your needs and demo some of our newest and most technologically advanced products.
Please complete the form below to register!
By filling out this form you will be registered for the 2020 Top of the Class Technology Expo - Omaha, NE happening on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 from 10:00am - 4:00pm at University of Nebraska - Milo Bail Student Center.
Event Location and Directions
This Nebraska stop on the 2020 Top of the Class Technology Expo will be at University of Nebraska - Milo Bail Student Center with visitor parking available in Lot A, a short walk from the Milo Bail Student Center. Please see below for driving directions: