EVERVOLT® PK2 Black Series Solar Module, 405/400W New
405PK2 | 400PK2
Produce more energy throughout the day even in shaded areas. EVERVOLT® PK2 Black Series solar modules deliver high conversion efficiency and a low annual degradation rate to produce clean solar power for decades. High module efficiency of 20.8% (405W) and 20.5% (400W) and excellent high-temperature performance provide a high-output renewable energy source for residential solar systems.
- High module efficiency of 20.8% and 20.5% respectively, allows maximum power production from less roof space
- Improved performance in shaded areas
- Half-cut cells with PERC technology minimizes electron loss, maximizes sunlight conversion and energy yield
- Durability and quality backed by more than 45 years of solar innovation, experience and rigorous testing
- AllGuard and TripleGuard 25-year warranty covers performance, product, parts & labor*
*Equipment must be installed by a Panasonic Authorized, Premium, or Elite installer and registered at www.panasonicusahitwarranty.com within 60 days in order to receive twenty-five (25) year AllGuard or TripleGuard warranty
Higher Module Efficiency
Superior module efficiency of 20.8% and 20.5%, respectively, allows maximum power production with less roof space and clean aesthetics. Power output of at least 84.8% is guaranteed after 25 years.
AllGuard and TripleGuard 25-Year Warranty
A long-term warranty is only as reliable as the company behind it. AllGuard and TripleGuard warranty cover EVERVOLT® panels for performance, product, parts and labor for 25 years. Whether in year three or year 25, your Panasonic warranty will be there when you need it.
Half-cut Cell Technology
Half-cut cells with PERC technology minimizes electron loss, maximizes conversion efficiency, and produces considerably higher power output over conventional panels.
Durability & Quality Assurance
As a solar pioneer for over 40 years, Panasonic EVERVOLT® solar panels are backed by innovation, experience and a brand you can trust.
Improved Performance When Shaded
Continuous power production in shaded areas for greater energy yields and output. More sunlight absorption means more clean power to your home.