Panasonic Embrace the Mess Giveaway Official Rules
Panasonic Embrace the Mess Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Panasonic Embrace the Mess Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Panasonic Corporation of North America, MRM//McCann, Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Co., Inc., (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Panasonic Corporation of North America, Two Riverfront Plaza, Newark, NJ 07102-5490.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 24, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on June 27, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two ways to enter (an “Entry”) (a) Facebook: to enter via Facebook, visit the Panasonic Facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/panasonic and comment on the sweepstakes post, telling of how you embrace the mess; and (b) Instagram: to enter via Instagram, visit the Panasonic Instagram page located at https://www.instagram.com/panasonic/ follow @Panasonic and post a picture of how you embrace the mess on the sweepstakes post; for bonus entries (“Bonus Entries”), tag a friend or friends in the comment, who also embrace the mess.
Upon completion of (1) and/or all of the above (each, an “Entry”), you will automatically receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per method of entry, for a total of two (2) entries per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Bonus Entries will be calculated based on the number of friends tagged in the comment/post. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET June 27, 2021. Each entrant must perform all required tasks set forth in (a) and/or (b) of the above to be eligible. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate or programmed, robotic or similar means of entry is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
5. Restrictions on Participants and Entries: Entries must not contain material that: a) Violates or infringes another's rights, including without limitation, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; b) Promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; c) Contains indecent or unsafe behavior or situations, profanities or obscenities, including but not limited to use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, nudity, gambling, or pornography, or is otherwise inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, violent, hateful, tortuous, slanderous or libelous; d) References persons or organizations without their written permission other than that of Sponsor; e) Disparages any persons or organizations; f) Includes threats to any person, place, business, or group; g) Is in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, municipal or local laws and regulations; h) Contains anything that is determined to damage or diminish the goodwill of the Released Parties (defined below in Section 11), as determined by such entities solely in their respective discretion; or i) Does not comply with the terms, conditions or guidelines posted by Instagram and/or Facebook.
6. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, there will be four (4) weekly random drawing periods(“Weekly Drawing Period”), which will be conducted on Mondays during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, except for the first Weekly Drawing (each a “Drawing Date”) which will happen on June 7, and then on June 14, June 21 and the final Weekly Drawing on June 28, 2021 (, will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judge or judging agency, whose decisions shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes, where one (1) weekly winner will be designated (“Winner”) and will receive the assigned weekly prize (“Prize”). Weekly Drawings will be selected from among all of the eligible Entries on the stated Drawing Dates, non-winning Entries will be rolled into the subsequent random Weekly Drawing(s). Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential Winners will receive an initial notification by Administrator or Sponsor via a direct message on Instagram or Facebook (depending on method of entry) on or about the day of the random drawing. If entering via Facebook or Instagram, each Entrant must have his/her Account set to “Public” and not “Private” so that Administrator and/or Sponsor may be able to contact Entrant in the event that Entrant is a potential Winner. It is each Entrant’s responsibility to timely check his/her Account for any direct messages from Sponsor or Administrator and to ensure that Entrant’s Account settings allow Entrant to receive direct messages from Administrator and Sponsor. Potential Winners will be required to respond to the direct message by clicking on the prize claim link, and providing their full name, address, and email address within forty-eight (48) hours. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner’s failure to respond to initial notification within forty-eight (48) hours after its transmission; [b] the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential Winner’s Account prior to receipt of notification; [c] potential Winner’s failure to respond to Sponsor’s or Administrator’s direct message winner notification; [d] potential Winner’s Account “privacy” is set so that the potential Winner’s updates/responses/comments may not be visible by Sponsor; [e] potential Winner’s Entry fails to comply with the entry content restrictions set forth in Section 5 above; [f] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; [g] if requested, potential Winner’s failure to execute and return the Prize Claim Documents within three (3) days after they are e-mailed or mailed (if required) to the potential Winner; and [h] any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner. Once the potential Winner has completed all requirements in these Official Rules and been verified by Sponsor and/or Administrator, they will be declared a Winner. To be declared a winner and to receive a Prize, a potential winner must submit the documentation requested by Sponsor in order to verify their eligibility. When such information is returned to Sponsor and successfully verified, and potential winner is otherwise in compliance with these Official Rules, potential winner will be determined to be a Sweepstakes Winner (“Winner”). In the event that a potential winner of any Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after confirmation of the Winner.
7. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
a. Weekly Drawing #1: One (1) Panasonic New Nanoe Salon Hair Dryer – White, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $149.99
b. Weekly Drawing #3: One (1) ARC5 Electric Razor with Premium Automatic Cleaning and Charging Station – Black, ARV: $234.99
c. Weekly Drawing #2: One (1) Technics Ture Wireless Earbuds – Silver, ARV: $199.99
d. Weekly Drawing #4: One (1) Panasonic HomeCHEF 4-in-1 Microwave Multi-Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, FlashXpress Broiler, Inverter – Silver, ARV: $479.99.
The ARV of the Prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the Prize is awarded or redeemed. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $1,064.96.
8. Release: By receipt of any Prize, Winner agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, MRM//McCann, Administrator, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, successors, assigns, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of preparation for or participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or possession, acceptance, receipt or use or misuse of any Prize and for any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way, shall be disqualified.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, statements, biographical information and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide, without notice or further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet or ISP availability, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes; (4)unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (6) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or possession, acceptance, receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. Winner List: For list of the winners, email [email protected]. The winner list will be sent online after selection and verification of winner is complete.
© 2021 Panasonic Corporation of North America. All Rights Reserved