The Panasonic FZ-M1 is the fully rugged Windows® tablet, built to enable mission-critical mobile worker productivity without compromise. Powered by Windows® 10 Pro, the FZ-M1 features a long life, user-replaceable battery and a daylight-readable, high-sensitivity multi-touch display for use with heavy gloves. With the broadest range of configuration options available in its class, the highly customizable FZ-M1 is the ideal tool for today’s mobile workforce. In addition to the highly configurable options, added models of Thermal Camera, Real Sense Camera, RTK/GPS, as well as several more. Allows the FZ-M1 to be the most comprehensive 7" tablet in the market.
Find the TOUGHPAD FZ-M1 with the specific features you need.
- 7" Rugged Tablet with Windows 10 Pro - Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor
- MIL-STD-810G, 5' Drop and All-weather IP65 Dust and Water-resistant Design
- User-replaceable Battery, Bridge Battery and Optional Long Life Battery
- Optional NFC, Ethernet, Serial, SmartCard,Magstripe, UHF RFID and Barcode Reader
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Optional Dedicated GPS or 4G LTE Multi Carrier Mobile Broadband, Optional models Thermal Camera, Realsense Camera and GPS/RTK
|Software & Hardware||Windows® 10 Pro;
7th generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor
|Display||7-inch, daylight-readable, multi-touch screen with improved glove-touch technology|
|Battery||8 hours (18 hours with optional long life battery)|
|Ports & Expansions||USB 3.0 port and MicroSDXC card slot for maximum connectivity, configurable with barcode, MSR, SmartCard, serial and LAN|
|Wireless||Dedicated GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, UHF RFID, Bluetooth® v4.0 and optional 4G LTE integrated mobile broadband (Multi-carrier)|
|Certification:||MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810G, IP65, ANSI 12.12.01-2000 Hazardous Locations (Haz location model is optional)|
|Warranty||3-year warranty with business-class support|