With the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system and Intel® x5-Z8550 processor, the Panasonic Toughbook® A2 10.1-inch fully rugged Android™ tablet provides enterprise features and reliability miles ahead of consumer tablets. With the ability to be WWAN 4G LTE connected and a super-bright 800 NIT screen, it is the perfect solution for workers in the field. However demanding the job, the dependable Toughbook FZ-A2 tablet is up to the task.
Find the Toughbook A2 with the specific features you need.
- 10.1" Rugged Tablet with Android 6.0.1 - Intel® x5-Z8550 processor (2M Cache, 1.44 GHz up to 2.4 GHz)
- Wi-Fi with GPS or 4G LTE WWAN with Satellite GPS. Bluetooth® 4.2. WUXGA 800 NIT screen 10-point touch
- MIL-STD-810G. 5' drop. IP65 dust and water-resistant certification
- 9-hour rated user-replaceable battery. Bridge battery is standard to allow for battery hotswap
- Standard: USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Type-C and HDMI output. Optional: Dual Pass Antenna. USB A 2.0, Barcode Reader or SmartCard
|Software & Hardware||Android 6.0.1-powered tablet with software encryption for enterprise-grade security and management
Intel® x5-Z8550 processor (2M Cache, 1.44 GHz up to 2.4 GHz)
|Display||10.1-inch WUXGA , 800 nit daylight-readable screen with 10-point capacitive touch|
|Battery||Standard 9-hour with hot-swap battery|
|Ports & Expansions||USB 3.1 Type-C, USB A 3.0, HDMI output, front and rear cameras, optional 2D barcode reader or additional USB A 2.0 and Smart Card reader|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi with GPS or optional 4G LTE mobile broadband with GPS, Bluetooth® 4.2, optional dual pass external antenna connection|
|Warranty||3-year warranty with business-class support|