The FZ-G1 Windows 10 Pro tablet offers a fluid user experience while providing crucial port connectivity and feature-rich options in a compact size. Designed for highly mobile field workers, it’s the thinnest and lightest fully rugged 10.1" tablet running Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit. Powered by an Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor with a MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified, the FZ-G1 Windows 10 tablet leads the way in rugged mobile computing. Add to that an HD daylight-readable 10-point gloved multi touch + waterproof digitizer pen, and it becomes an essential tool for field workers. With added Thermal camera and IR camera options. Can also support "Windows Hello" for enhanced security.
Find the Toughbook G1 with the specific features you need.
- 10" Rugged Tablet with Windows 10 Pro - 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ Processor
- Daylight-readable Display with Gloved Multi Touch + waterproof digitizer pen
- User-replaceable Battery and Optional Long Life Battery
- Integrated Bridge Battery, SmartCard, 2D Barcode, Magstripe, RFID, Serial Option, Thermal Camera and Infrared Camera Options and More
- Certified for Use in Hazardous Locations (Class I Division 2) *Haz location model is optional
|Software & Hardware||Windows® 10 Pro.
7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5vPro™ Processor
|Display||10.1-inch, HD daylight-readable, ten-point gloved multi touch + digitizer|
|Ports & Expansions||USB 3.0 + HDMI ports + 11 optional configurations, including a choice of bridge battery, magstripe reader, SmarCard reader, or UHF 900MHz reader. And a choice of barcode, GPS, Serial, Ethernet, MicroSD, or 2nd USB port|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth® and Optional integrated 4G LTE multi carrier mobile broadband with satellite GPS|
|Weight||2.4 lbs. (standard battery)
3.0 lbs. (optional long life battery)
|Certification:||MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810G, IP65, ANSI 12.12.01-2000 Hazardous Locations (Haz location model is optional)|
|Warranty||3-year Warranty with Business Class Support|