Identity Redaction Solution: IDguard
As digital content increases as a result of body-worn cameras & in-car videos, the ability to automate time consuming manual processes for video redaction enables agencies to streamline file editing tasks and respond quickly to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
User-Friendly, Web-Based Solution, Working
Independent of Other Evidence Management Systems
AI and machine learning technology to automate the video redaction process.
- Reduce manual processes of uploading, storing, searching, editing and sharing content, to save time and money
- Speed-up the time required to release videos to the public
- Comprehensive administrative tools provide strict, secure, multi-user management with critical editing capabilities
- Available on premise or cloud-based configurations with scalable options for any budget, access or security needs
IDguard boasts a simple UI, empowering users to focus on content.
- Easily adjust proper identification settings to blur images from the master video file
- All videos are copies of the original video for evidence management
- Improve investigators’ reach by providing fast, accessible information
- Increase accuracy through reduction of human interaction with files
*Productivity gain results are based on internal Panasonic testing and pertain only to video use case. Your results may vary based on user variables. IDguard application video processing time and resulting redaction capability is dependent on the number of faces within the video, clarity of facial image, system hardware configuration and user interaction.