Rugged mobility to drive better automotive service
Toughbook offers automotive service workers and management a rugged and powerful way to stay productive. Designed for extensive mobile use even in inclement weather, Toughbook computers, tablets and handhelds give your team the integrated features, portability and options required to find answers and make decisions anywhere, whether in a tow truck at the scene of an accident, on the showroom floor of a dealership or under the hood of a car in the service bay.
Custom built for auto mechanics, dealerships and service techs
The Toughbook lineup features rugged and compact laptops, 2-in-1s, tablet and handheld models engineered to meet the needs of automotive field workers, service technicians and car dealer sales teams. Our custom solutions feature enterprise-grade operating systems compatible with a wide range of tablet-friendly applications specially designed for service diagnostics, dealership management systems and more, to equip you with the tools you need to perform your best.
Configure Toughbook devices for your automotive application with best-in-class features including:
• High performance lithium ion batteries for up to ten hours of power
• Enterprise-grade accessories from carrying cases, mounts, mobile printers and keyboards to docks, card readers and charging solutions
• 4G LTE broadband for fast, reliable connectivity even on the road
• Embedded security to protect sensitive data like VIN numbers and customer credit info
• Compatible world-class solutions and extensive partner support to help you manage one or thousands of dealership laptops or tablets