Android™ and HTML5 based OpenPort Platform™ flat panel System on a Chip (SoC) solution allowing third-party software to be installed without any specific development. Cost effective and self contained solution for high impact digital signage
- 42", 500cd/m2, 6.3 mm bezel width
- High-performance SoC (System on a Chip) featuring a 1 GHz quad-core CPU, 1 GB of memory, and 8 GB internal storage.
- Adaptable and versatile with excellent reliability. Fully certified by Google to assure stable, secure, and reliable operation. Applications running on OpenPort PLATFORM™ are throughly checked by software partners and Panasonic.
- Simple installation and easy operation. No need fot external devices and cables.
- High brightness, resolution and off-axis visibility
|Response Time||8 ms (GtoG)|
|Effective Display Area (W x H)||927 x 521 mm (36.5" x 20.5")|
|Number of Pixels (H x V)||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Panel Type||LCD IPS Panel/E-LED|
|Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)||178°/178°|
|Weight||Approx..15.6 kg(34.4 lbs)|
|Power Requirements||110-127/220-240 V AC,50/60 Hz|
|Operating environment||Temperature : 0℃ to 40℃(32℉ to 104℉)/Humidity: 20-80% (non-condensation)|
|Power Off Condition||Approx.0.3W|
|Bezel Width||6.3 mm (0.25")|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||947 x 541 x 72 mm(37.3" x 21.3" x 2.8")|
|Wall-hanging pitch||VESA Compliant 400 x 400 mm(15.8" x 15.8")|
|Screen size||42-inch (1064 mm)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) Excluding handle Part||947 x 541 x 57 mm(37.3" x 21.3" x 2.3")|
|Panel Surface Treatment||Anti-Glare|