Video Outputs: Standard professional interfaces include 3G-SDI, as well as IP/Network for single cable delivery of high-quality content up to 1080/60i.
Audio Input: Audio input and embedding (on IP, HDMI) are also available via a switchable, stereo MIC/LINE input.
Serial Control: RS-422 serial compatibility is available for serial-based control workflows (i.e. connection to AW-RP150, AW-RP50/120 or previous controllers). RS-232 and RS-422 VISCA protocol is available when introducing a Panasonic camera into an existing control structure.
USB or microSD Card Recording: The mini-USB connector allows the AW-HE42 to be utilized as a USB camera utilizing standard USB Video/Audio class drivers. Many applications that connect to USB cameras, such as teleconferencing or software switching solutions, will be able to connect to the HE42 without external converters. Alternatively, microSD recording enables ISO MP4/H.264 recording internally in the HE42, transfer of content over the network via web browser or FTP
Network Connected: The LAN port on the HE42 unleashes the possibilities
- Power of Ethernet+ (PoE+) for easier system installation and setup.
- Control the camera via the network with an AW-RP150/AW-RP50/AW-RP120 hardware controller or Panasonic software solutions
- Access the built-in web interface to monitor and control all aspects of the camera
- Utilize a supported third party control system from broadcast control systems, switchers, lecture capture systems, AV Control system and more
- By default, the camera has a built-in H.264/MJPEG encoder for 7 channels of encoding up to 25Mbps. Pair with a supported hardware or software decoder
- Available NDI|HX upgrade (a technology of NewTek Inc.) for the ultimate single cable production workflow with Ultra low latency video, audio, control, tally, and power over a single cable