Highly reliable, professional memory cards for 4K/high-speed frame rate recording with the VariCam Series
- The new cards have a potential maximum 10 Gbps data transfer speed, approximately 4 times as fast as previous models.
- The P2 card connector is also clearly superior to that of PC cards, with a durability that enables approximately 30,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- The new cards feature an error correction capability equivalent to the RAID system, which restores sector/page error data that cannot be corrected with ordinary flash memory.
- The reliability that only a semiconductor memory can offer resists impacts, vibrations, and temperature fluctuations to enable repeated use.
- An individual serial number, bar code, and write-protect switch make it easy to manage operations.