The IDX CA-4XLR-B is a 10 foot 4-Pin XLR power cable for use with the IA-70A power supply. It features a 4-Pin XLR male connector on one end and a female 4-Pin XLR connector on the other end. This allows the user to extend the distance between the power source and the equipment an extra 10 feet.
- 10 feet in length
- Cable made with 18AWG wire
- Features 4-pin XLR male connector & 4-pin XLR female connector
- Compatible with all 4-Pin XLR connections
- For use with the IA-70A power supply
How do I power the AW-UE150 PRO PTZ camera & what power supply is supported?
Due to increased PRO PTZ camera installations utilizing existing PoE++ infrastructure, the AW-UE150 unit does not include a standard power supply. If the AW-UE150 will be installed in an area without PoE++, please utilize an IDX IA-70A power supply. If required, the power supply will need to be purchased separately.
Power Supply Specifications
XLR 4-PIN: 12 V DC (10.8 V to 13.2 V)
- The power supply requires 12v 4a compatibility with a 4-pin XLR connector. Models include the IDX IA-70A and others.
PoE++: IEEE 802.3bt (Type 4) Standard DC 42 V to 57 V (camera input)
Was this helpful?
- PoE++ injector models include the Geovision GVPA901 PoE Adapter and others.