VZ-PRO-L $249 MSRP
The VZ-PRO-L LANC control for the AG-CX350 camcorder has an aluminum housing, isolated circuit board, and industrial components, making it extremely durable. The patented design employs a rocker and speed dial for ‘ramping’ or presetting zoom speeds with flawless, full-range precision. The rocker acts as an on-off switch for zooming to wide or telephoto, while the speed dial controls the speed of the zoom either as a preset or you can roll the dial with your index finger to increase or decrease the speed while zooming.
- Patented speed dial w/ rocker in pistol-grip configuration allows for preset or ramping of zooms
- Large, safely-located record/pause button, large manual focus buttons located on underside of unit
- Power On/Off for toggling into or out of standby mode
- Rubber-foam grip for operator comfort
- Heavy duty quick-release clamp system and industrial-grade aluminum housing