Designed for broadcasting, event and is equipped with a large sensor for high sensitivity and video quality. By combining with AK-HCU250PJ/PSJ/ HCU250EJ/ESJ Camera Control Unit (CCU) and the AK-HRP250GJ Remote Operation Panel (ROP), it is possible to construct a long-distance optical Fiber transmission studio camera system at low cost.
- Includes a large 4K-CMOS sensor, and achieves a high sensitivity ofF10 (2000 lx) and low noise with an S/N ratio of 62 dB (when using the High Sense Mode).
- Includes CAC (Chromatic Aberration Compensation), skew reduction, and DRS (Dynamic Range Stretcher) functions.
- Includes Digital Extender function (2x).
- Supports HDR/BT.709 in HD mode as standard and HDR/BT.2020 in 4K mode.*When 4K upgrade kit is installed on AK-HC3900G and the AK-HCU250
- 4K upgrade enables 4K video to be output with a horizontal resolution of 2,000 TV lines.*When 4K upgrade kit is installed on AK-HC3900G and the AK-HCU250
The Path to 4K with the AK-HC3900
Upgrade to a studio camera that delivers today and for tomorrow. The AK-UC3900 camera system from Panasonic is designed to deliver the HD innovation you need now with adaptability to 4K and IP. It’s ideal for shooting a variety of live event productions for TV broadcast, worship services, education and more.
The AK-HC3900 studio camera is equipped with a large 4K sensor for high sensitivity and video quality. Designed to support multiple formats, including 1080/59.94p and 720/59.94p, the AK-HC3900 outputs HDR and SDR simultaneously for a variety of HD production purposes.
Entry-Level 4K Video System
Upgrade to native 4K with a horizontal resolution of 2000 TV lines with an optional 4K accessory on the Camera Control Unit (CCU)*. Plus, this camera system supports IP connection between the CCU and the Remote Operation Panel (ROP) for seamless long-distance optical fiber transmission studio camera system at a low cost. Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE)** contributes to a flexible camera system that can capture studio as well as sports and live events which require high operability.
*1: Supported via upgrade (additional fee). *2: Abbreviation of Power over Ethernet.
All product specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice. Images may be simulated for demonstration purposes.