In this Tech Talk, Panasonic Director of Utility eFleet Charging Services, Dexter Gauntlett, and CharIN Inc. Chariman Oleg Logvinov, will discuss the opportunities and challenges facing utilities and fleet operators at the growing nexus of energy and electric mobility. As the next frontier of electric vehicle growth, the fleet charging experience presents different pathways that may look different across the country. Will the future of fleets be fragmented or is fleet charging an opportunity to build new business models and unlock shared value for utilities, fleet operators and society?
Creating Shared Value with Interoperability: Utilities and Electric Vehicle Fleet Operators
- CTO Perspective: The Future of Auto Mobility
- Beyond Flexible: Panasonic Soft Circuit Materials
- The Net-Zero Journey: Trends in Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement
- Cabin Purity: Portable nanoE X Air Purifier
- EV Audio Innovation
- Creating Shared Value with Interoperability: Utilities and Electric Vehicle Fleet Operators
- EVs and Batteries
- Making Indoor Air Quality Right
- Creating a Greener, More Equitable Future
- What Does a LUMIX User Need to Know About Autofocus?
- Lobster in the Microwave?!
- LUMIX: A Camera for the Social Media Age
- Do Really Big Fleets Require a Really Big Grid?
- What Makes LUMIX Great for Photographers
- What Makes LUMIX Great for Videographers
- The HYPE Around Sound: Audio and the Gaming Experience
- Take Back for Tomorrow: New Consumer Electronics Incentivized Recycling Program