Panasonic is working with utility companies, homeowners and electric vehicle fleet operators to build the decarbonized grid of the future. This CES Tech Talk will explore the exciting transition of the utility business model that enables “pro-sumers” – equipped with solar, storage, and electric vehicles – to participate in, and be compensated for, providing value to the grid. Join moderators Green Builder’s Editor Matt Power, Panasonic’s Director of Energy Storage, Mukesh Sethi, and Head of Utility Advisory Dexter Gauntlett to learn about Panasonic's current role in re-iminaging of our energy systems, including batteries, utility efleet aggregation software, and virtual power plants which represent the next wave of innovation.
Tech Talk: Creating Shared Energy Value with Utilities, Consumers, Electric Fleet Operators
- The AI of Augmented Reality HUD
- Sound Beyond the Cabin
- The Rise of eBikes and Micromobility
- Software-Defined IVI – The Second Space Has Never Been Better
- IVI-Based Connected Suspension? Yes!
- Reinventing the Connected Fleet
- Creating Shared Energy Value with Utilities, Consumers, Electric Fleet Operators
- Sustainability in Building
- What’s Health Got to Do With It? Homebuyers, Health and Indoor Air Quality
- The Evolution of OneConnect - A Revolution for OEMs
- The Future of Wellness at Home
- Investing in Immersive Entertainment