Jeff Zellen, Group Manager for Advanced Engineering – Audio Innovation at Panasonic Automotive, discusses the role audio technology plays in creating a better, safer and more intuitive driving experience for electric vehicles.
EV Audio Innovation
- CTO Perspective: The Future of Auto Mobility
- Beyond Flexible: Panasonic Soft Circuit Materials
- The Net-Zero Journey: Trends in Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement
- Cabin Purity: Portable nanoE X Air Purifier
- EV Audio Innovation
- Creating Shared Value with Interoperability: Utilities and Electric Vehicle Fleet Operators
- EVs and Batteries
- Making Indoor Air Quality Right
- Creating a Greener, More Equitable Future
- What Does a LUMIX User Need to Know About Autofocus?
- Lobster in the Microwave?!
- LUMIX: A Camera for the Social Media Age
- Do Really Big Fleets Require a Really Big Grid?
- What Makes LUMIX Great for Photographers
- What Makes LUMIX Great for Videographers
- The HYPE Around Sound: Audio and the Gaming Experience
- Take Back for Tomorrow: New Consumer Electronics Incentivized Recycling Program