In a world where technology and entertainment are literally at our fingertips, Panasonic has developed the world’s first High-Dynamic Range (HDR) capable ultra-high definition (UHD) virtual reality (VR) eyeglasses. While conventional VR Head Mount Display (HMD) devices enable a highly immersive, simulated experience, they are often bulky and uncomfortable. These Panasonic VR glasses boast a comfortable fit and are easy to put on & take off, making users feel as if they were wearing eyeglasses.
A look inside
Trusted Panasonic audio and visual technologies are embedded into the VR glasses including:
- signal processing technologies cultivated through the development of video equipment such as TVs and Blu-ray Disc players,
- acoustic technologies of Technics audio products,
- and optical technologies used in LUMIX digital cameras.
These technologies enabled Panasonic to achieve compact and lightweight VR glasses offering ultra-high-quality images and optimal sound that deliver realistic sensations drawing the user into the images projected before their eyes, while in the comfort of wearing eyeglasses
- Stylish Design: compact and lightweight for extended use and portability
- High quality audio and video: adopt HDR, 2.6K micro-OLED panels for each eye
- Connectivity: 5G mobile devices and PCs
- Adjustability: Inter-Pupillary Distance (IPD) and diopter adjustment options