Network Disk Recorder
16 channel, scalable to 32, embedded network video recorder with a robust embedded IP security based platform, and compatible with both H.264 and H.265 compression.
- Secure high bandwidth recording
- PC-Less (NO PC required) operation
- Scalable storage - holds up to 4 local HDD's
- High reliability and redundancy
|Supported video compression||H.264 / H.265|
|Supported camera brands||Panasonic i-Pro Series Network Cameras / ONVIF conformant cameras and encoders|
|IP camera number (max)||32 (max); 16 (default)|
|HDD (max)||4 drives (internal)|
|Storage (max)||24TB (internal, 6TB HDD) - 22 HDD slots (with 2x WJ-HXE400 extension units)|
|Supported video resolution||12MP (4000 x 3000) / 8MP (2560 x 1920) / 3MP (2048 x 1536) / 1.3MP (1280x 720) / XVGA (800 x 600) / VGA (640 x 480)|
|RAID support||RAID1, 5, 6 (optional RAID Kit - WJ-NXR30)|
|Network bandwidth (max)||512 Mbps (total) or less|
|Alarm/control ports||9 terminal alarm inputs / terminal alarm output / Reset input / 5 error outputs|
|RTP over HTTP||From IP cameras (no) / For client monitoring (yes)|
|Remote monitoring||Yes (Microsoft IE, WV-ASM200, WV-ASM300, WV-ASM970)|
|Functions||Time Sync (terminal/slave)|
|Network interface||2x 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 1000BASE-T (RJ45)|
|Power source||120 V, AC 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Approx. 72 W (with 6 TB HDD x4)|
|Rack mountable||Yes (3U) [rack ears WV-Q202 (optional)]|
TURBO-RAID System Recorder
- H.265/H.264 high-throughput and scalable embedded recorder featuring integrated GUI and robust embedded IP security enabling a secure end-to-end PC-less surveillance solution for mission-critical applications.
- Supports full data encryption streaming recording for all i-PRO Extreme cameras which comply to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards to keep your video secured from spoofing and snooping activities.
High reliability and high efficiency data reading/writing
- Dynamic HDD power management increases HDD life
- TURBO-RAID for quick RAID recovery without sacrificing recording bandwidth and performance
- Eco-writing : Acceleration of data access (reading / writing) by original file system
- Instantaneous power failure measures: Normal operation at instantaneous power failure within 200 ms; safe shutdown at power failure of 200 ms or more.