WHAT IS AN ON-PREMISE PBX?
On-Premise PBX is also known as an IP-PBX phone system. The system hardware physically resides at your business location. Calls are made on a Digital or IP phone to the PBX server using a local area network. Calls can go through a traditional phone company as well as voice over Internet (VoIP).
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING ON-PREMISE PBX?
The benefits of using an on-premise PBX system are numerous. The biggest benefits are:
- Better collaboration – Enhance business interactions and improve communication with customers and between staff by offering best-inclass features that allow anywhere, any-device connectivity so your business can thrive, no matter where participants are located.
- More control – Choose from advanced hardware and software functionality and features to best fit your business and financial requirements while giving you control over every detail, from multiple locations down to individual lines.
- The ability to adapt – Easily scale and adapt your communication infrastructure as your organization grows with world-leading, feature-rich handsets, PBX equipment and applications.
WHAT PHONES DO YOU OFFER?
Panasonic offers many stylish, compact, lightweight, durable and intuitive phone designs in both mobile and desktop models with both digital and IP solutions available to suit your needs.
CAN I KEEP MY EXISTING PHONE NUMBERS?
Yes. Local number portability (LNP) regulations enable customers to move your cell or landline phone number to any provider. You may need to provide proof of ownership by producing a phone bill with your business name and address on it.
HOW DOES PANASONIC DIFFER FROM ITS COMPETITION?
Panasonic delivers the broadest selection of business communications solutions in the industry to bring your employees and customers closer together. Growing organizations of any size can create the unified communications platform they need to improve collaboration, manage costs and adapt seamlessly to your ever-changing needs. Best of all, these industry-leading solutions are designed and backed by Panasonic, the trusted telephony leader with more than 30 years of industry experience and more than 100 million phones in service today.
HOW RELIABLE IS AN ON-PREMISE PBX SYSTEM?
Our PBX offerings are designed to survive system failures in multiple ways:
- 1+1 Redundancy – With a primary unit and secondary unit installed, if a problem occurs with the working system on the primary unit, the backup system of the secondary unit is promoted to the working system and continues operating as normal.
- Simplified Isolated Mode – If network trouble occurs with a multisite connection, the PBX unit at each site can operate as a stand-alone system, enabling communication to continue.
- Remote Maintenance – Service engineers can perform maintenance remotely on any PBX unit. The Panasonic cloud service enables the engineer to access your system securely, from anywhere, anytime—which allows for quick system recovery. PBX maintenance is both flexible and efficient.
DO YOU PROVIDE 911 EMERGENCY SERVICES?
Yes, even for multiple sites within an organization. The PBX can be easily programmed so the 911 operator knows which location to send emergency vehicles.
DOES ON-PREMISE PBX SUPPORT REMOTE USERS?
Yes. Panasonic PBX systems offer support for remote users. Whether it be a software phone installed on a PC, a mobile phone or even a Panasonic IP Proprietary phone, remote users can utilize an extension from the office phone system to communicate anytime and anywhere.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET UP AND RUNNING ONCE WE HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT?
It depends on your current systems capabilities and other factors such as number porting. We typically have customers up and running in 1–30 days. Please note: Your current service won’t be interrupted in any way until you are ready to switch over.