Panasonic is proud to support cultural institutes for their technology requirements as part of its social responsibility and commitment to make contributions to the society and culture.
The program covers all Canadian cultural institutions including science centers, museums, art galleries, theatres, libraries and any other organization that contribute to art and culture.
In support of this program, Panasonic’s dedicated R&D team has conducted extensive research to understand the requirements and needs in the Art and Entertainment sector and has developed customized Audio-Visual solutions to address the specific needs of cultural institutes
- Panasonic preferred pricing
- Access to demo unit pool for special exhibition
- Access to Panasonic international Media Kit including Case study creation and social media activities promoted on a global basis
- On site consultation services through Panasonic AV product experts
- Sales and after sales support from Panasonic
- Direct access to service and repair center
- Installation Services through trusted local integrators