Panasonic Announces New Network Scanning Solution
Combined with the added processing power of an Intel Core™ i5 tablet, new system features, enhanced efficiencies, and reliability
Panasonic Canada, a provider of industry leading document management and imaging solutions, announced today its latest M100 series network scanning solution that combines the advanced processing power of an Intel Core™ i5 tablet with the reliability of its award-winning scanners. This new system provides a state of the art, fully-connected document management and imaging solution ideal for any sized business—from enterprise, to a small to medium-sized business. The universal solution provides a streamlined workflow, ultimately trimming unnecessary back-office time. With superior network connectivity and advanced image processing, the network scanning solution eliminates the need for manual scanning and data entry with the ability to scan to email, share folders, fax, or via Bluetooth®* at the touch of a button.
As the first and only 100 page per minute document management solution of its kind, this new network scanning system will be a welcomed solution for many customers working in insurance companies, banks, hospitals, and healthcare offices.
Panasonic is an industry leader in delivering high-speed—exceeding 45PPM—and true production level network scanning. The M100 series stays true to that promise providing the best-in-class image processing. With the added high-performance processor, the Panasonic system can quickly scan images without any reduction in productivity. Additional features include:
- High-speed Simplex & Duplex Scanning: With increased scanning speeds up to 100PPM, it has the ability to automatically scan single or double-sided documents with the stroke of a single key.
- Double-Feed, Staple & Dog-Ear Detection*: Using several high-performance sensors to detect issues, these functions alert the user at the time of detection to help eliminate paper jams and increase scanning speeds.
- Long Paper Mode, Mixed Media, & Batch Scanning: Save time and eliminate the need to set-up scanning parameters multiple times with the ability to automatically scan multiple items at once, and capacity to support long-paper items such as electrocardiograms, passports and thick card stock with the straight-path paper feed.
- Various Type File Support: The system can support a multitude of file formats including uncompressed TIFF, JPEG TIFF, multipage TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and searchable PDF.
- Security & Device Management: Feel confident and secure with even your most sensitive business documents with added security and management features including:
- Domain Network Authentication / Local User Management
- Remote Administration
- Local Device Address Book (LDAP)
- Built in Auditing
- Auto Document Erasure
“We’re always looking for new ways to package up and deliver an even greater, efficient, and cost-savings document management solution to our customers,” said Kaji Masilamany, Senior Sales and Marketing Manager for Business Communications and Office Products, Panasonic Canada. “Our new network-connected scanning system provides enhanced processing for businesses of all sizes, as well as a software development kit and custom professional services upon request.”
The Intel Core™ i5 Toughpad M1 tablet is covered under a Three-Year Limited Parts & Labor Warranty. For more information on the new M100 series network scanner solution, please visit: business.panasonic.ca/en/KV-SSM100-CA.html
About Panasonic Canada’s Enterprise Solutions Division
The Enterprise Solutions Division delivers a variety of integrated business technology solutions to customers in government, public safety, oil and gas, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small. Offerings include mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, visual display solutions and business communications. Learn more at business.panasonic.ca
About Panasonic Canada Inc.
Panasonic Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Panasonic North America, one of the world’s largest producers of electronic and electric products for consumer, business, and industrial use. Information on Panasonic’s Business Communications and Office Solutions can be obtained by visiting business.panasonic.ca.