Panasonic's Vacuum Insulation Panel (VIP) technology has achieved one of the highest levels of insulation performance with very low thermal conductivity. VIP panels perform 5 to 20 times better than other insulation materials, enabling high performance in a thin design. The unique glass fiber core is wrapped in laminate film to create a vacuum inside and control thermal conduction. VIP improved performance saves space while increasing energy efficiency.
- Various panel options to optimize panel performance available for particular applications
- Panels with specific R-Value, life and size available for customized applications
- Made with 75% recycled material, very low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Standard and exceptionally long life panels available to meet specific design requirements
- Maximum thermal protection (Thermal conductivity = 0.0016 W/mK, ~R-63 per inch)