Wi-Fi Control + USB Charger Insert
Modular Smart Home enabled device
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- Type A USB Connector
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT*
- Regular OTA upgrades to expand capabilities
|Wireless standard||Wi-Fi 802.11g
|Device compatibility||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT
|Environmental||Indoor installation only
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to 40 °C (14 °F to 104 °F)
|Additional specs||Output Power Rating: 5Vdc +/- 5% @ 2A (Class 2)
USB Output Connector: Type A
Smart Change Detection: BC1.2 Compliant
15A Configurable Receptacle
20A Configurable Receptacle
20/40/60 Dry Contact Timer Switch
Auxiliary Control Switch
Swidget Smart Devices
The Swidget product line has been developed to support the easy integration of Home Automation and Smart Home markets with unique and flexible solutions. Interchangeable Swidget Inserts can be installed, removed or replaced - making Swidget the optimal choice for building renovations and new construction. Adding a Swidget Insert turns the wired device into a powerful and flexible Smart Home device. The interchangeability of the Swidget Inserts ensure that the system can work with any existing or future Smart Home wireless system.
Using the free Swidget App (available for Android and iOS), unlock your Swidget device to perform any number of tasks:
- Power On/Off your outlet
- Monitor your energy consumption
- Schedule devices to conserve energy
- Set multiple automatic notifications including when your power consumption is too high
As all Swidget Inserts operate on the Class 2 certified interface, an electrician is not required for installation or removal.
USB Charger Insert
Designed to be integrated into all major Smart Home protocols, the Swidget Wi-Fi Control + USB Charger provides dual functions. The Wi-Fi connectivity transforms the Swidget Outlet or Switch into a Wi-Fi smart device. The USB Charger interfaceprovides a standard Type A USB Charger to allow for the fast-charging of your devices.
* 3rd party integrations are controlled and managed by external service providers. Swidget makes no warranty that these services will continue to exist or be supported over the full life of the product.