Become an NS-Series Certified Systems Integrator
KX-NS700 and KX-NS1000 Basics and advanced programming, installation and includes basic troubleshooting and cell station implementation.
- Complete NS Series Basics E-learning course
- If you have not completed this online certification, please contact email@example.com to learn more.
Cost per Attendee
- $800 CDN (4-Day Course)
- Please place a Purchase Order with our order desk, referencing 'NS-Series Certification', prior to your course start date.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation notice must be received 14 days prior to the course commencement date. Failure to do so will result in a $200.00 charge per cancellation. Cancelations within 3 business days of the course start date will result in the full charge of the seminar.
- NS1000 & NS700 cabinet overview
- System configurations, connection diagrams
- System capacities and specifications
- Description and installation of physical and virtual cards; Optional hardware
- Activation keys
- Integration of IP terminals and digital terminals (NT5xx, DT5xx)
- Incoming and outgoing calls
- User profiles
- Unified Messaging System ("UM")
- Legacy PBX and equipment integration ("STACK")
- One-Look networking and survivability
- Simple call centre applications (ICDG monitoring and reporting)
- Media Relay Gateway ("MRG") overview and concept
- Firmware upgrade
- System and UM backup/restore
- Basic troubleshooting: SysLog, HyperTerminal, PBX & UM Traces, Port Mirroring, Wireshark