EverVolt™ Battery Storage Certification Program
Reasons to certify
- Expand and prepare your business to meet the growing demand for energy storage and solar energy
- Equip your salesmen with a competitive differentiator
- Win new customers interested in resiliency & home battery backup power
- Increase sales and profit margins on every project
- Simplify your energy storage sales, design, and installation process
- Offer a complete Panasonic home energy system with EverVolt™ home electrical backup systems
- Appeal to homeowners adopting electric vehicles with solar battery storage
- Provide a field serviceable solution with easy O&M and peace of mind
- Offer leading lithium-ion battery technology, the same found in many electric vehicles
- Back your work with the support of one of North America’s most trusted brands
- Purchase and install EverVolt with a 10-year full-system warranty
Requirements to become Panasonic EverVolt Certified
- Be a licensed contractor with at least one year of experience in PV / battery backup / backup generator installations.
- Must have a company website.
- Complete the EverVolt™ Certification Training Program by scoring 100% on the quiz. Link to the training program will be provided within 3-5 business days after verifying the registration form.
Training and testing
To earn the Panasonic EverVolt™ Battery Storage certification you must complete a training course and pass the certification exam. For more information on the course and testing please complete the form.