EverVolt™ Battery Storage Certification Program
Why get certified?
The Panasonic EverVolt™ Battery Storage certification is intended for skilled electricians who desire to offer a standalone battery storage solution or a complete renewable energy solution. Becoming EverVolt certified will also allow your company to expand its offerings with the latest clean energy technology and meet the current demand of the market, while increasing sales and profits.
Certification will enable you to brand yourself as the local energy storage expert, with the ability to consult with homeowners and advise customers on the benefits of a total solar power + storage solution.
Reasons to certify
- Expand and prepare your business to meet the growing demand for energy storage and solar energy
- Equip your salesmen with a competitive differentiator
- Win new customers interested in resiliency & home battery backup power
- Increase sales and profit margins on every project
- Simplify your energy storage sales, design, and installation process
- Offer a complete Panasonic home energy system with EverVolt™ home electrical backup systems
- Appeal to homeowners adopting electric vehicles with solar battery storage
- Provide a field serviceable solution with easy O&M and peace of mind
- Offer leading lithium-ion battery technology, the same found in many electric vehicles
- Back your work with the support of one of North America’s most trusted brands
- Purchase and install EverVolt with a 10-year full-system warranty
Requirements to become Panasonic EverVolt Certified
- Be a licensed contractor with at least one year of experience in PV / battery backup / backup generator installations.
- Must have a company website.
- Complete the EverVolt™ Certification Training Program by scoring 100% on the quiz. Link to the training program will be provided within 3-5 business days after verifying the registration form.
Training and testing
To earn the Panasonic EverVolt™ Battery Storage certification you must complete a training course and pass the certification exam. For more information on the course and testing please complete the form below.