Projectors for Business
Technologies that move us
Projectors for business are designed to bring content to life with unparalleled image quality.
Designed to Illuminate Content in Every Room
In corporate spaces, screen projection that can connect people with content at a high-level of clarity relies on the right technology. Panasonic’s projectors for business are designed to vividly present content with perfect brightness and image quality in every room – from boardrooms and conference spaces to large auditoriums.
Panasonic’s enterprise AV systems and boardroom projector solutions make it easy and affordable to bring the future of digital projection to your corporate environment. Businesses benefit from our office projector technology that is easy to use for presentations, includes multi-projector modes, interchangeable lenses and multiple connectivity options, requires zero maintenance, and is designed to be incredibly quiet in operation.
How will you use projection to bring content to life in your business?
- SOLID SHINE Laser technology provides reliability and long-lasting, uniform brightness for greater content visibility in any space
- 4K resolution capability for mind blowing , large scale image projection in a light weight and small size cabinet projector.
- DIGITAL LINK is an all-in-one data transmission solution that simplifies projector installation and reduces total costs.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, internationally recognized for quality / environmental management control.
- Wide-Range lens selection for flexible installation.
- Flexible system and easy to use software that is easy to operate for nontechnical staff.
In order to support our customers, Panasonic Canada offers support and services beyond the regular warranty including:
- A totally reliable solution with sales, service and warehouse in Canada.
- 72h repair turnaround with spare service support.
- Bilingual local support service staff based in Mississauga, Ontario
Find the best fit for your venue
Throw Distance CalculatorCompare our projectors Case Studies Catalogue