Wi-Fi Control + Guide Light Insert New
Modular Smart Home enabled device
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- Automatic light sensor trigger
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT*
- High efficiency LED
|Wireless standard||Wi-Fi 802.11g
|Device compatibility||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT
|Environmental||Indoor installation only
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to 40 °C (14 °F to 104 °F)|
|Additional specs||LED Colour: Warm white
LED Intensity Specification: 1900 mcd @ 20mA
Trigger: Automated light sensor
15A Configurable Receptacle
20A Configurable Receptacle
20-40-60 Dry Contact Timer Switch
Auxiliary Control Switch
Swidget Smart Devices
The Swidget product line has been developed to support the easy integration of Home Automation and Smart Home markets with unique and flexible solutions. Interchangeable Swidget Inserts can be installed, removed or replaced - making Swidget the optimal choice for building renovations and new construction. Adding a Swidget Insert turns the wired device into a powerful and flexible Smart Home device. The interchangeability of the Swidget Inserts ensure that the system can work with any existing or future Smart Home wireless system.
Using the free Swidget App (available for Android and iOS), unlock your Swidget device to perform any number of tasks:
- Power On/Off your outlet
- Monitor your energy consumption
- Schedule devices to conserve energy
- Set multiple automatic notifications including when your power consumption is too high
As all Swidget Inserts operate on the Class 2 certified interface, an electrician is not required for installation or removal.
Guide Light Insert
Designed to be integrated into all major Smart Home protocols, the Swidget Wi-Fi Control + Guide Light Insert provides dual functions. The Wi-Fi connectivity transforms the Swidget Outlet or Switch into a Wi-Fi smart device. The Guide Light addition provides all the features of a standard night light, using high efficiency LED technology to brighten any dark room or space safely.
* 3rd party integrations are controlled and managed by external service providers. Swidget makes no warranty that these services will continue to exist or be supported over the full life of the product.