Weighing less than six pounds (body-only), the VariCam LT captures true 4K footage and is ideal for handheld, Steadicam, jib, crane, gimbal, and drone shooting applications, as well as cinéma vérité-style filmmaking. The VariCam LT offers a host of new features, including an EF lens mount, hot-swappable batteries, IR shooting capability, a 23.98 PsF output, cinema-style file naming, and scene files.
- Features a compact and lightweight magnesium body, weighing only 5.9lb (2.7kg)
- Newly-developed Super 35mm MOS sensor that provides true 4K images with 14+ stops of latitude for HDR content
- Dual-native ISO 800/5000 ISO feature that achieves higher sensitivity without increasing noise
- Expansive color gamut, V-Gamut, has a wider color gamut than that of film and exceeds BT2020 color space required for HDR content delivery
- Standard EF mount offers a wide array of lens choice, but can be removed by end-user and replaced with an optional PL mount