70-inch LinkRay™ Enabled Full HD Professional Display
Large-Screen high-brightness display with LinkRay™ technology sends digital content to smartphones through LED light, ideal for info signage in transport, retail, services, or exhibitions areas.
- 70", 700 cd/m², 18.6 mm (R/L) - 23.6 mm (T/B) bezel width
- High brightness and strong reliability for continuous 24/7 operation in bright environments
- Built-in LinkRay transmission function sends digital information to smartphones using an app
- System expandability: USB media player and DIGITAL LINK functions for simple setup and low system costs
- Vertical, Horizontal or tilted installations are possible
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||70-inch (1,765 mm)|
|Panel Type||VA / Edge-LED|
|Effective Display Area (W x H)||60.5" x 34.0" (1538 x 865 mm)|
|Resolution (H x V)||1920 x 1080|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||50,000:1|
|Response Time (G to G)||8.0 ms|
|Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)||176° / 176° (CR ≥ 10)|
|Panel Surface Treatment||Anti-Glare (Haze 12%)|
|Built in Speakers||20 W [10 W + 10 W]|
|Orientation||Landscape / Portrait
Angle adjustment 0-45 degrees for both left and right (landscape setting only)
Built-in Light ID transmission function sends and receives information via LED lights.
HDMI CEC Device Linking Supported
HDMI-CEC enables the basic operations (such as power ON/OFF), of the compatible devices to be controlled by the display's remote control.
Reading saved content is quick and easy, simply insert a USB memory device to play both still and moving images.
Make Your Signage Easy with Panasonic
Content Management Software is an application software for scheduling digital signage playback on a computer.
Using DIGITAL LINK makes it possible to transmit video, audio and control signals over a long distance (up to 150 m (492 ft) with a single LAN cable.
Continuous 24-Hour Operation
The use of highly durable panel materials and quality electronic components ensures dependable 24-hour operation seven days a week.