65" Class 4K Digital Display New
4K professional and stylish signage display. Equipped with advanced professional features offering a slim, lightweight, and scalable solution which simplifies any installations.
- 65", 500 cd/m², 4K IPS panel with slim and stylish design and 24/7 operation
- High image quality through HDR support (HLG system) that displays light and dark images in a realistic way
- 4K USB Media Player: eliminates the need for external devices and allows updates via LAN
- High expandability with ultra-slim Intel® SDM (Intel® Smart Display Module), DisplayPort connection for daisy-chain signage, multiple screen function (quad, PinP, PbyP) and 4K DIGITAL LINK
- Flexible and light installation either in portrait or landscape
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||65-inch (1638 mm)|
|Panel Type||IPS / Edge LED|
|Effective Display Area (W x H)||1428 x 803 mm (56.2" x 31.6")|
|Resolution (H x V)||3840 x 2160|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||50,0000 : 1|
|Response Time (G to G)||8.0 ms (G to G)|
|Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)||178°/178° (CR≥10)
|Panel Life (Typical)||--|
|Panel Surface Treatment||Anti-Grare Type (Haze 28%)|
|Built in Speakers||20 W [10 W + 10 W]|
|Function Slot||Intel® SDM specification, Corresponding size SDM-S / SDM-L
Stunning Panasonic 4K Quality Right Down to the Details
With approximately 8,290,000 pixels, or about four times the pixels of a Full-HD display, images are highly detailed. This dynamic, large-screen display archives true-to-life, finely nuanced images. The 4K display is an excellent choice for meeting rooms where images are often viewed up close, and creates impressive ambience in signage applications for commercial facilities. It can be expected to attract considerable attention.
Easy Display of Images Optimized for the Display Content
Conventional display panels are preset with display modes such as Standard and Dynamic. The SQ1 Series comes with an extensive display menu to let you select the most suitable mode for the content to be displayed and the viewing environment.
You can select the best mode for the video source and the place of display.
* Although the term "DICOM" is used, this product is not medical equipment. Do not use displayed images for medical purposes such as examination or diagnosis.
Supports HDR and BT.2020 Emulation
The SQ1 Series supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) (PQ and HLG). Image reproduction is stunning, from deepest black to sparkling bright highlights. Additionally, they have emulation mode for BT.2020. This enables an emulation display to support the wide color gamut of the ITU-R BT.2020 standard.
12-Axis Color Management Archives Faithful Color Reproduction
The SQ1 Series, the color temperature, shade, and brightness parameters of individual images can be adjusted for red, green, and blue, and their complementary colors, cyan, magenta, and yellow. This keeps the intermediate shades of extremely fine colors vibrant and lifelike.
The IPS Panel Has a Wide Viewing Angle and Reduced Color Changes
There is very little change in color, compared with the VA panel, when the screen is viewed at right or left angles, so the images are crisp and clear. This is ideal for providing correct information to places with a lot of people present, such as public spaces and facilities.
High Reliability Enables Continuous 24/7 Operation
In addition to being impact resistant, the SQ1 Series is capable of constant, 24/7 operation. It offers reliable use in public spaces where many people gather, such as train stations, airports, and shopping malls, as well as installation in control rooms. It is also equipped with a variety of input/output terminals for versatile applications. Furthermore, the 65-inch, 55-inch, and 49-inch models can be installed with a tilt up to 45 degrees for use in a variety of mounting situations.
* In case of long time, the moving image is recommended to be displayed. If you display a still picture for an extended period, the image retention might remain on the screen. However, image retention can gradually disappear by displaying a moving images.
DIGITAL LINK Function Enables Simple Installation and Low System Costs
Based on HDBaseT™ technology, DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of video, audio, and control commands through a single CAT5e or higher STP cable for distances of 150 m (492 ft) for Full HD video and 50 m (164 ft) for 4K* video.
An optional DIGITAL LINK Switcher or Digital Interface Box further simplifies installation in large venues while reducing cost and improving reliability.
* ET-YFB200G/YFB100G is not compatible with 4K signals. 150 m (492 ft) transmission available only with ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080/60p in Long Reach Mode.
The Display Has a Built-in 4K Compatible USB Media Player
By simply inserting a USB memory stick onto which content has been saved, playback automatically starts. Since it is 4K compatible, it easily provides 4K digital signage without having to use a PC or set-top box.
Content can be consecutively played without letterboxing. Content can also be switched via LAN or multiple displays can be operate.