49" Class 4K Digital Display New
4K professional and stylish signage display. Equipped with advanced professional features offering a slim, lightweight, and scalable solution which simplifies any installations.
- 49", 500 cd/m2, 4K IPS panel with slim and stylish design and 24/7 operation
- High image quality through HDR support (HLG system) that displays light and dark images in a realistic way
- 4K USB Media Player: eliminates the need for external devices and allows updates via LAN
- High expandability with ultra-slim Intel® SDM (Intel® Smart Display Module), DisplayPort connection for daisy-chain signage, multiple screen function (quad, PinP, PbyP) and 4K DIGITAL LINK
- Flexible and light installation either in portrait or landscape
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||49-inch (1232 mm)|
|Panel Type||IPS / Edge LED|
|Effective Display Area (W x H)||1073 x 604 mm (42.2" x 23.7")|
|Resolution (H x V)||3840 x 2160|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||50,0000 : 1|
|Response Time (G to G)||8.0 ms (G to G)|
|Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)||178°/178° (CR≥10)|
|Panel Life (Typical)||--|
|Panel Surface Treatment||Anti-Grare Type (Haze 28%)|
|Built in Speakers||20 W [10 W + 10 W]|
|Function Slot||Intel® SDM specification, Corresponding size SDM-S / SDM-L|
Stunning Panasonic 4K Quality Right Down to the Details
With approximately 8,290,000 pixels, or about four times the pixels of a Full-HD display, images are highly detailed. This dynamic, large-screen display archives true-to-life, finely nuanced images. The 4K display is an excellent choice for meeting rooms where images are often viewed up close, and creates impressive ambience in signage applications for commercial facilities. It can be expected to attract considerable attention.
Easy Display of Images Optimized for the Display Content
Conventional display panels are preset with display modes such as Standard and Dynamic. The SQ1 Series comes with an extensive display menu to let you select the most suitable mode for the content to be displayed and the viewing environment.
You can select the best mode for the video source and the place of display.
* Although the term "DICOM" is used, this product is not medical equipment. Do not use displayed images for medical purposes such as examination or diagnosis.